Hi-Q Global Sdn Bhd  
(Formerly known as Hi-Q Plastic Industries Sdn Bhd)  
To be our customers’ most reliable thermo vacuum forming tray partner by providing high quality packaging protection for customers’ finished products.  
Desktop :: SubHead
Our Services
Learn more about what we are able to provide for you
More Info »
Get In Touch
Do you need our assistance? Call us today.
Read More
Our Gallery
Visit our photo gallery for more photos
View More »

About Us

Hi-Q Mission And Mission Statement

To be our customers’ most reliable thermo vacuum forming tray partner by providing high quality packaging protection for customers’ finished products.
Hi-Q Global Industries Sdn Bhd
 

Company Background

Hi-Q Global Sdn Bhd was incorporated in year 2008.
Hi-Q Global Industries Sdn Bhd
It commenced business from a rented factory at Kempas, Johor,  with a total built-up area of approximately 5,000 sq. ft. equipped with 1 unit of forming machine and 2 units of 30 tonnes cutting machine.
 
Since Hi-Q established, we encompass manufacturing thermo-vacuum formed plastic packaging tray. Hi-Q has built a network to cater various industries and servicing the food, electronics, toy, medical, consumer products, precision component and plastic injection industry. Hi-Q services include customised design and development of new packaging for customers.
 
Hi-Q provides not only the packaging protection for the customers’ finished products but also the quality and aesthetic value to enhance the value and presentation of the customers’ finished products.
 
Hi-Q accredited to ISO9001 in year 2009.
Hi-Q Global Industries Sdn Bhd
In year 2017, Hi-Q became one of the subsidiaries of Neo Group Ltd, a company listed on SGX since July 2012. Neo Group Ltd is Singapore’s leading catering group backed by an integrated value chain and strong track record.
 
Hi-Q Global Industries Sdn Bhd
 
Hi-Q Global Industries Sdn Bhd
 
In year 2018, Hi-Q shifted to a new factory building with a total built-up area of approximately 29,000 sq. ft. This 49,000 sq.ft. freehold industry land located at Kulai, Johor.  
 
Currently, more than 85% of its customers are from food industries. Approximately 60% of the products manufactured by Hi-Q are sold locally whilst the remaining balance of 40% are exported.
 

Hi-Q Global Sdn Bhd

(Formerly known as Hi-Q Plastic Industries Sdn Bhd)
Hi-Q provides not only the packaging protection for the customers’ finished products but also the quality and aesthetic value to enhance the value and presentation of the customers’ finished products.

Contact Details

No 3343, Jalan Pekeliling Tanjung 27, Kawasan Perindustrian Indahpura, 81000 Kulai, Malaysia.
phone +607-660 6388 hiq@hiqglobal.com